A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2012

Communism, for so long feared in the western world, is now being secretly formed through a global alliance

Communism, for so long feared in the western world, is now being secretly formed through a global alliance


My dearly beloved daughter it is My intention to take Christian countries who are suffering, because of the pressures upon them to deny Me, into My Sacred Arms in order to give them strength.
Their Christianity will be challenged fiercely in a way that no other religion has to endure.
Other religions will not be persecuted in the way in which My followers will have to suffer.
The Truth of Christianity may be questioned.  It may be attacked and it will be censored but one thing will never change.
There is only one path to My Father’s House. That path is Me, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of mankind. 
You cannot go to My Father without accepting My Existence.
The Truth cannot be changed no matter how you try to deny it.
Lies will be seen for what they are very soon. All religions will become one when they witness the Truth.
The Covenant of My Father to send Me, His only Son, once again to bring all of humanity into My Father’s Kingdom will now be fulfilled.
Just when the Truth will become apparent all those who are still in doubt will be tempted to turn their backs.
I beg you, My disciples, tell them the Truth now.
They may not listen but after The Warning, they will.
The battle is now beginning to rage against Christianity.
I call on all Christians to defend your right to show allegiance to Me, your Jesus. If you don’t you will be suffocated and forced to swallow the lie of communism.
Communism, for so long feared in the western world, is now being secretly formed through a global alliance amongst governments everywhere.
They, who amongst your nations, shouted their opposition to what they called an evil regime will now embrace communism.
By then, they will control everything you do, what you eat, what you earn, whether or not you have a house to dwell in and whether, or not, you can practice your religion.
Never give in. Never give up hope. Your strength will be important during this period of oppression. Prayer will be your armour and will help you persevere.
My disciples must trust in Me. I will not let you suffer for long. I will hold you and the difficult period will be swift.
Your Jesus