A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2012

For you are now in the times that have been prophesied by the ancient prophets of the Bible...

Dec 2, 2012 - Jesus the Redeemer

December 2, 2012
St. Peregrine’s Chapel, Mission San Juan Capistrano, California, at 2:00pm
My son, I come to you today as Jesus the Redeemer of the world, for certainly in these times the world is most in need of the redemption of the Redeemer of all mankind.
I have brought you here to this sacred place to deliver this very important message to all of humanity that the time draws near for me to make myself present to all souls on the face of the Earth in a very powerful way.
My brothers and sisters, the Father in Heaven hears the prayers of his faithful followers, and He recognizes the need for His Divine intervention in the affairs of mankind. For you are now in the times that have been prophesied by the ancient prophets of the Bible as well as the modern day prophets of my Church, who
have been given the calling to spread the word of my imminent return and my redemption for all of humanity – a redemption that can no longer be postponed or averted, because the sins of mankind have become too much for mankind to bear, if mankind is to continue an existence here on Earth.
This is because the evil one has had his way with humanity for too long without the direct intervention of the Father through His Son. You have been patient in your prayers and your preparation to anticipate my return to the children of God, and I am here to say now that you will not be disappointed in your journey here on Earth, as the great transformation takes place to return all of you to the path as planned for you by the Father in Heaven.
Of course, you must recognize that you are in very difficult times with all of the events that are taking place here on Earth. You must recognize that these events should be a wakeup call for you to recognize the vulnerabilities that you face during your journey here on Earth, but, alas, you must also realize that your time here is temporary.
It is your destiny to return to the place from where you have come from the Heavenly Realms of the Father in Heaven, who has created each and every one of you.
You must also recognize that you are loved by the Father in Heaven as well as by His Son, as I am the Redeemer of the world, as well as by the Holy Spirit which is the way the Father in Heaven manifests His Love and Presence to all of you here on Earth.

You must prepare for the times ahead by returning to the places of worship that have been established for you through my Presence as Jesus of Nazareth here on Earth. I have established the true Church for you to follow the path that the Father has ordained for you on your journey, leading hopefully to your return to the Heavenly Realms.
While you are here on Earth, you must recognize your connectedness to the Holy Spirit of the Holy Trinity to survive through these challenging times. The tools of your faith are readily available for all of you to participate in the Church established during my journey here on Earth.
However, the most important gift that I have prepared for you is the reception of the Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist through your participation in the consumption of the Body and Blood of my earthy and human existence, as it is manifested and available to you through My Church in the Eucharistic Host and through the reception of My Blood in the Chalice. Both of the Presences are available only through the Church that I have established for you during My Presence here on Earth.
Now that the time draws near for me to manifest myself very powerfully among you, it is the time for all of you to address yourselves to a commitment to the Holy Eucharist, as the most powerful connection that you have with me as your Redeemer in Heaven.
So I must instruct you now to return to My Church and return to the reception of the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist to assure that you will be prepared and ready for my return.
Those among you who have refused to recognize My Presence in the Holy Eucharist will not be prepared to recognize my return to you in a most powerful way. Those of you who keep the faith and recognize My Presence in the Holy Eucharist will be ready and prepared for my return.
Furthermore, those among you who fail to recognize my role as the Son’s Father, and those who even refuse to recognize the existence of the Father in Heaven will be terrified and unprepared for my return.
So I asked you now to make your decision. Will you return to My Church and recognize the power of the Holy Eucharist in these times or will you be one of the poor souls who will be struck with the fear of God rather than of His Loving Presence among you?

You are given this choice through your free will as to what decisions you will make in these End Times to prepare yourselves for my return to you.
So now that you hear my words and my instructions to you, what is your decision?
Message ended at 2:22pm
Jesus the Redeemer