A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2012

My Word will be like a sword which will cut through confusion and lies.



My Word will be like a sword which will cut through confusion and lies.

 
My Word will be like a sword, which will cut through confusion and lies
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
My dearly beloved daughter, the time for My Teachings and My Holy Messages to be spread into every corner of the world, is now.

I will ensure that the Book of Truth, promised to the world, will be ready in every nation and every language.
My disciples and My Sacred Servants will preach from the four corners of the earth.
Billions will follow My Word and many will, finally, read the Holy Gospel.
My Father’s Book, the Holy Bible, will be revisited and My Word will be read again.
Now, My Messages today, contained in the Book of Truth will be food, which will be fed to God’s children when it will be deemed illegal to read the Holy Word of God in the future.
You, My disciples, must convert those who do not know Me. If they do not know Who I Am, they cannot prepare themselves properly for My New Kingdom.
My Word will be like a sword, which will cut through confusion and lies. It will touch the minds, hearts and the souls of all.
Some will take time to digest My Word, but most of the world’s population will accept the Truth, once they are given it.
Please pray for the courage, the strength and the will to do what it is that I ask of you. Remind them that I died for them. Tell them that the time for Me to come again is soon. Comfort them by revealing to them the great Gift of the New Paradise I Am to reveal.
Tell them that I Am coming to save them and to end their suffering.
Your Jesus