A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2013

I will mitigate much of the suffering foretold, through the power of My Crusade Prayer Groups

 

I will mitigate much of the suffering foretold, through the power of My Crusade Prayer Groups

 
My dearly beloved daughter, I desire to instruct My Crusade Prayer Groups to be vigilant when setting up in their nations. They must keep Holy Water close by, have a Crucifix of Me present and recite this special Crusade Prayer to Bless and Protect your Crusade Prayer Group.

Crusade Prayer (96) to Bless and Protect our Crusade Prayer Group
“O my dearest Jesus, please bless and protect us, Your Crusade Prayer Group, so that we become immune to the wicked assaults of the devil, and to any evil spirits, which may torment us in this Sacred Mission to save souls.
May we remain loyal and strong, as we persevere to keep Your Holy Name before the world and never waiver in our struggle to spread the Truth of Your Holy Word.
Amen.”
Please recite this prayer before and after every prayer meeting.
I must also instruct you, My beloved disciples, to ensure that prayer forms the basis for every prayer meeting. I do not wish you to contemplate negativity or create fear amongst yourselves, because all I bring is Love and Mercy.
My Messages are full of hope and I will mitigate much of the suffering foretold, through the power of My Crusade Prayer Groups. The purpose of this Mission is to save souls. It has never been about anything else. My Messages are given to enlighten you, to alert you to the dangers, which affect your faith, and to prepare you for My New Paradise.
Go now, in Peace. I will cover each Crusade Prayer Group with My Abundance of Graces, including  the Gift of Discernment.
Your Jesus