A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2013

Our Lady of Medjugorje - Mirjana Soldo


 


Jan 2, 2013 - Mirjana Soldo

The following is Our Lady of Medjugorje's January 2, 2013 monthly message on the day for nonbelievers through Mirjana:

“Dear children, with much love and patience I strive to make your hearts like unto mine. I strive, by my example, to teach you humility, wisdom and love because I need you; I cannot do without you my children. According to God’s will I am choosing you, by His strength I am strengthening you.
Therefore, my children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me. I will give them to my Son and in return, He will give you the gift of divine peace. You will carry it to all those whom you meet, you will witness God’s love with your life and you will give the gift of my Son through yourselves. Through reconciliation, fasting and prayer, I will lead you. Immeasurable is my love. Do not be afraid. My children, pray for the shepherds. May your lips be shut to every judgment, because do not forget that my Son has chosen them and only He has the right to judge. Thank you.”


''Queridos Filhos, com muito amor e paciência eu me esforço para fazer os seus corações semelhantes ao meu. Eu me esforço, pelo meu exemplo, para ensinar a vocês humildade, sabedoria e amor, porque eu preciso de vocês, eu não posso fazer nada sem vocês, meus filhos. De acordo com a vontade de Deus eu estou escolhendo vocês, pela Sua força eu estou fortalecendo vocês. Portanto, meus filhos, não tenham medo de abrir seus corações para mim. Eu os darei a meu Filho e, em troca, Ele vai dar a vocês o dom da paz divina. Vocês a levarão a todos aqueles que encontrarem, vocês testemunharão o amor de Deus com a sua vida e darão o dom de meu Filho através de vocês mesmos. Através da reconciliação, do jejum e da oração, eu os conduzirei. Imensurável é o meu amor. Não tenham medo. Meus filhos, rezem pelos pastores. Que seus lábios estejam fechados a todo julgamento, porque não se esqueçam que o meu Filho os escolheu e somente Ele tem o direito de julgar.Obrigada."