A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

Mother of God: The remnant army of Christ will Triumph


 


Mother of God: The remnant army of Christ will Triumph


 
My beloved children of God, I am your heavenly Mother, the Mother of Mercy, the Mother of Salvation. You are my precious children and I cover you all with my veil of salvation, as your weary souls struggle in pain.
Pray, my children, to my Son, with complete faith and trust in His Mercy. He will never let you down. While you endure pain and sadness, because you know the Truth, and feel wretched, because of the wickedness you see all around you, you must be at peace. For you are surrounded with the Love of God, my Father, and are blessed with the Graces my Son bestows on you and this enriches your souls.

You must not allow fear and worry to distract you from the role, which my Son has carved out for you. The remnant army of Christ will triumph and bring, in its trail, billions of souls, which it will present before the Throne of God.
What a blessing you have been given. Those amongst you, who will lead and help my Son’s Crusade Prayers Groups, are saving billions of souls. These prayers are like no other, as they have been given to humanity as a Gift, with special Graces attached to them. Unbeknownst to you, the souls you help to save are thirty fold more, when you say these prayers. They enable you to comfort the Heart of my Son by increasing and strengthening in numbers the souls, which He needs in order to fulfil His Plan of Salvation.
Thank you for responding to my Son’s plea from Heaven. Many Graces have been given to you in the last two weeks. The fruits of these Graces will become clearer to you as you forge ahead on the Path of Truth, towards eternal life.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation