A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2013

This Great Illumination of Conscience will take place after My Holy Vicar has left Rome

This Great Illumination of Conscience will take place after My Holy Vicar has left Rome



My dearly beloved daughter, while it may seem unfair that God’s children have to suffer under the reign of the false prophet and the antichrist, know this. All souls in the world have to endure the pain of rejection and the suffering, which I endured, in some measure, in order to be purified. 
I, through My Great Mercy, will ensure that this purification takes place quickly. Then, My followers will expand in numbers, in readiness for My Second Coming.
My Father will watch over all the trials, which will be felt by all of His children, with great tenderness of Heart. He will intervene when the evil acts of persecution, inflicted on Christians, exceed what is permitted and He will destroy such wicked men.
You must await now My Divine Act of Mercy, for it will weed out the good from the wicked. This great Illumination of Conscience will take place after My Holy Vicar has left Rome.
Prepare to salvage your souls. Those stubborn souls amongst, you will be given a very short time to bend on your knees, in humility, to ask for My Mercy. And then the trumpets will peel out, and the prophecies, leading up to the end will be revealed, as foretold.
Your Jesus