A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

John Leary - U.S.A.


 Alternate text goes here


Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 18, 2013
Saturday, April 6, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s readings you are seeing a summary of the recent events. St. Peter and St. John healed the lame beggar in My Name, and the Sanhedrin did not know what to do with them. The Sanhedrin attempted to tell the apostles not to speak or heal in My Name. This chastisement just strengthened the faith of My apostles, as they answered that they would rather obey God than men. Even in your own day, it is better for My faithful to proclaim My Good News of salvation, than worry about being criticized by the godless men of your society.
In the Gospel, St. Mark shows how I was not happy with the apostles’ reception of the news of My Resurrection in their unbelief. Their hearts were not understanding of My mission on earth until they saw Me appear to them in the upper room. I showed them My wounds from the nails, and I ate fish in their presence to prove that I was in the flesh and not a ghost. It took several of My appearances for My apostles to finally understand that I truly rose from the dead. This was My victory over sin and death, and it truly is Good News. I also told My apostles that they believed because they saw Me in the flesh, but blessed are those people who have not seen Me, and still they believe in My death and Resurrection.”

Friday, April 5, 2013

April 18, 2013
Friday, April 5, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I appeared for the third time after My Resurrection on the Sea of Galilee where My apostles were fishing. I called out to them if they had caught anything to eat, and they answered, ‘No’. I told them to cast their net on the right side for a catch. After not catching anything all night, the apostles were amazed to have a large catch of fish. The Gospel writer even mentions 153 large fish, indicating My apostles would go out to teach all the nations about My Good News. Then they realized that it was I calling them on the shore. I prepared breakfast for them as I broke bread with them, and gave them baked fish. This reminded them of both the Last Supper, and when I multiplied the bread and fish for the 5,000 and the 4,000. I told the women at the tomb to tell My apostles that I would meet them at the Sea of Galilee, and this event was a fulfillment of My words. I kept appearing to My apostles to confirm that I had risen in the flesh with My wounds from the nails.”
Jesus said: “My people, when people have their Warning experience or when they die, their soul bodies are drawn to My Light. Once you come into My Light, you will face a life review where you cannot deny or rationalize your actions on earth because you are faced with the truth of what you did. You will see how I judged each one of your actions, both the good and the bad ones. At the end of your life review, you will be given a judgment of heaven, hell, or purgatory. Then you will have a taste of what your destination would be like. In the Warning you will be given a second chance to change your life. At your death I will ask you one last time if you love Me. Those, who refuse to love Me, will be sent to hell by their own choice. Those, who love Me, may require purification, but they will be with Me in heaven forever.”

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 18, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, with My death and Resurrection I have made a new Covenant with man. Since the sin of Adam, a Savior has been promised to save all of mankind. With My coming as the Messiah, this promise has been realized. My sacrifice has freed everyone of their sins if they but come to Me for forgiveness. By repenting of your sins, you can receive Baptism and Penance which will cleanse your sins from your souls. Without taking this forward step of seeking your forgiveness, you will remain in your sins. You need to keep your soul pure by frequent Confession so you are always ready to face Me at your judgment when you die. Just as I called My apostles to be witnesses of My new Covenant in My Church, so I call all of My faithful to go out to all the nations, and spread My Good News of My salvation.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, this spinning object in a church reminds you of My Warning experience that everyone will have at the same time. You will have two things going on at about the time of My Warning. You will be seeing a time of a division in My Church between a schismatic church and the faithful remnant. This schismatic church will be teaching New Age principles that involve crystals. Avoid and leave any Catholic church that teaches New Age. This will also be time when microchips will become mandatory in the body. In your Warning experience you will be warned not to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your body, even if it is mandated. This chip could control your free will. Do not worship the beast or the Antichrist either. You will also be warned in the Warning not to follow New Age principles or a schismatic church, but you may need to leave quickly for My refuges of protection.”
Jesus said: “My people, you have two beautiful physical witnesses of My suffering on the cross. One was My radiated Image on the Shroud that is stored in Turin, Italy. The other is the image of My face that was left on the cloth that Veronica used to wipe My face. These images are treasures as the Shroud showed My five wounds, and even the whip marks on My flesh. These images have been copied for people to see how much I suffered.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing two other treasures of the spear of Longinus and the wood of My cross that relics have been made with it. You, yourself, have this relic of My true cross that is powerful in healing people and protecting people from demons. These relics that have touched Me, are becoming rare to find, and again are witnesses of My death and Resurrection.”
Jesus said: “My people, these Stations that I walked with My cross are still seen on the Via Dolorosa as many processions commemorate My carrying of My cross during Holy Week. As you view these Stations, I also wanted you to pray My Stations of the Cross on the Lenten Fridays. You can also pray them on all Fridays of the year to honor My suffering.”
Jesus said: “My people, those people, who have visited the Holy Sepulcher Church, are grateful that they had a chance to see where I was crucified and where I was buried. Even if you had to wait in long lines, it was worth every moment to be in these holy places. This is where I brought salvation to all of the souls of mankind, and that is what makes these places special. Your pictures and movies bring back the memories of that moment when you were there.”
Jesus said: “My people, during the Holy Week services, the large Host was removed from your tabernacle, but a large Host was not returned. When you put the holder in your monstrance, you noticed that My Host was missing. There is a symbolism in this event that shows My Real Host of My Real Presence needs to be present for Adoration. Even when you put two smaller Hosts in the monstrance, you can see how badly I was missed in your service. Be thankful that you have My Real Presence in the Hosts consecrated by My priests. I am with you always, even to the end of this age.”
Jesus said: “My people, in the end times there are several images that will help protect and inspire My faithful. The picture of My Host that your friend made with jewels, and this picture will be helpful for you in the end days. You could look into the possibility of acquiring such a picture if it is available for your prayer group meetings. My Blessed Mother and I will be protecting you at My refuges.”

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 18, 2013
Wednesday, April 3, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you love looking at babbling brooks of water as spring water is fresh to drink. Right after Easter, you are celebrating the beautiful miracles that took place after My Resurrection. The first reading speaks of healing a cripple from birth in My Name. Even the Jewish leaders were perplexed that healing could come in My Name. These leaders later chastised My apostles for speaking in My Name. This was the beginning of the growth of My Church, and there were many miracles of conversion in addition to physical healings. My faithful also need to share their faith with others, especially with those who have fallen away from their original belief. The Gospel story of My sharing with My disciples on the road to Emmaus is a heart warming story. The two disciples were listening to Me explain all of the prophecies foretold about Me in the Scriptures. They exclaimed how their hearts were burning on the road as I spoke to them. Many of you would have been happy to hear these words as well. When I broke bread with them, as I did at the Last Supper, they were able to recognize Me as the risen Christ. Then I disappeared from their sight. This is a beautiful Gospel account after My Resurrection, but still many of the apostles did not believe until I came to them in the upper room. The water in the vision is how My ‘Living Water’ comes upon My faithful as you receive My graces through My Eucharist at Mass. Rejoice in My sacraments as you are My Easter people.”
Jesus said: “My people, one of the signs of the end days is how there will be an increase in evil all over the world. I have told you how more demons are being unleashed on the earth from the volcanoes. When you are being tested with addictions or anything that could control you, you need to call on My help and I will send you angels to defend you. Many people are addicted to drugs, alcohol, overeating, the internet, lust, gambling, and other addictions. There are demons connected to these addictions which is why it is so hard to break away from them. You need prayers, deliverance, exorcism, or a miracle conversion to break addictions. You first have to admit that you have an addiction, and that you want help to break it. There may be some treatment that you have to start that will help break your addiction. Addictions have a way of controlling your free will which is why you need to get rid of them, so you can have peace in your soul. Guard your peace, and do not let anything control you. By giving your will over to Me, I can lead you to follow your mission on earth. When I direct your life, you will follow a much better life than if you directed your own life.”

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 3, 2013
Tuesday, April 2, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, it was good that Mary Magdalene came to look for Me at My tomb so I could announce to her that I truly had risen from the dead in the flesh. This could give proof to My apostles that I had risen as well. Unfortunately, the apostles at first did not want to believe her. St. Peter and St. John went to the tomb and they did not find My body, but they believed. Even when I met some disciples on the road to Emmaus, some apostles did not believe them either. It took My physical appearance to them for them to believe. I even said to them that blessed are those who have not seen Me, and still they believe in My death and Resurrection. These events of Holy Week are a core belief in My coming upon the earth to show everyone that I love them enough to die for them. Your Lord is a loving God, and this is the most loving example of My love. I call all of you to love Me and follow My Commandments out of obedience to Me and out of love for Me. Those, who accept Me into their lives, are on the right road to heaven. There are some people who love their earthly pleasures, but they must be married as man and wife to have relations. Do not live together in the sins of fornication or in homosexual acts. Those, who refuse to obey My laws and refuse to repent, are on the road to hell.”
Jesus said: “My people, it is important that everyone should have sound morals, and live what they are taught by My Church and My Commandments. It is one thing to know what the Ten Commandments are, but it is more important that people obey them in their actions. The biggest problem is how each person obeys the Sixth Commandment which teaches no relations before marriage. This means no sexual sins of adultery with married spouses, no fornication with unmarried couples, and no homosexual acts. This is difficult before marriage with many earthly temptations for sinful pleasure. Some may fall into sin, but there is a call to repentance as I will forgive you in Confession. Living together creates a bad occasion for continuous sins. If people continue to have relations outside of marriage, they are on the wrong path to hell if they do not repent. As parents and grandparents, you need to teach your young people how to live a proper moral life. Even if the young people’s peers or parents are having relations outside of marriage, it does not make it right, and fornication is just as much a sin now as in past years. Even among married spouses, they should be using family planning methods without any birth control devices or any sterilizations. The Church has its laws on these sins, and they should be taught more from the pulpit or Bible study. By treating life as precious, you can avoid abortion which is the worst form of birth control. Follow My Commandments out of love for Me, and love for your future spouse.”

Monday, April 1, 2013

April 3, 2013
Monday, April 1, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I appeared first to the women at the tomb, but My apostles did not believe them, nor did they believe My disciples who met Me on the road to Emmaus. St. Peter and St. John saw the empty tomb, but they still did not understand what rising from the dead meant. It was only when I appeared to the apostles and showed them My wounds that they truly believed. They could see I was human and not a ghost. The Jews tried to cover up the reality of My Resurrection by bribing the guards so My following would not spread. There is also the Shroud of Turin which is a witness to My Resurrection. There is plenty of proof of My Resurrection by all the disciples who saw Me and wrote about it in the Scriptures. Believe that I rose from the dead with My victory over sin and death. My Resurrection is the core of your faith to show that I became a man so I could sacrifice My life for the salvation of all sinners. Believe in this Good News and shout it from the rooftops.”
Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages speaking of the storms and earthquakes that have been caused by the use of the HAARP machine in Alaska. This vision reaffirms that it is a black or secret operation of your government that is controlled by the one world people. I have told you how Satan is leading the one world people to reduce the population with disasters by the HAARP machine, wars, abortions, euthanasia, vaccines, and viruses. Killing people by man-made disasters is part of the death culture. This weapon has been used in the past to direct bad storms, droughts, enhanced tornadoes and hurricanes, and earthquakes. This machine can even be used as a means of blackmail for political and financial purposes. When your lives are threatened, I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges.”

Sunday, March 31, 2013

April 3, 2013
Sunday, March 31, 2013: (Easter Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, this is a glorious day as you commemorate My Resurrection from the dead. Just as your father-in-law mentioned, there is an extra celebration going on in all of heaven on this day. This is a day of salvation when My call goes out to all souls to come and share My peace and My graces. Even those Christians, who do not come much to church, should be coming to Mass today. This is the time of year in nature when the plants come to life from the sleep of winter. Rejoice, and be glad in My glory, as I conquered sin and death. I wish all people could accept My love into their hearts and souls, and there would be less war, and more of My peace. Reach out in faith to share My love and your faith with all of those around you. This is a glorious moment of My victory and salvation that needs to be shared with everyone. Rejoice, and keep praying for souls to be saved, especially in your own family.”

Saturday, March 30, 2013

April 3, 2013
Saturday, March 30, 2013: (Easter Vigil)
Jesus said: “My people, Alleluia, and rejoice on this day that you commemorate My Resurrection. I told My apostles several times that I would rise in three days after My death. They had to be reminded by the angels, and the angels questioned why the apostles were looking for Me among the dead, when they should be looking for Me among the living. My Transfiguration was another prefigure of how I would appear in a glorified Body at My Resurrection. Even My faithful in heaven can look forward at the last judgment to being reunited with a glorified body. This life lasts only a short time, and it is a training ground for souls to come to heaven. You are here to know, love, and serve Me, and not just to serve yourself or accumulate a lot of wealth. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul? Your soul is your most prized possession, and that is why I seek souls as well as Satan. This is why the destination of your soul should be focused on heaven as a better choice than rejecting Me for hell. I give all souls an opportunity to come to heaven, and a promise to be reunited with a glorified body. The devil can only offer an eternity of suffering in the flames of hell. So make the right choices in your life that will lead you on a path to heaven.”

Friday, March 29, 2013

April 3, 2013
Friday, March 29, 2013: (Good Friday)
Jesus said: “My people, once I died for all of mankind, I brought salvation to those who accepted Me. Everyone has an opportunity for eternal salvation because I conquered sin and death. Those, who follow My laws and accept Me in love, are My faithful that are on the path to heaven. Those, who refuse to follow My laws, and refuse to love Me, are on the path to hell unless they repent. Many souls have had to suffer a hell like existence until I opened the gates to heaven. Now souls are judged on their own merits, and their lives determine whether they are worthy of heaven. The people of today are fortunate to be born after My death and Resurrection. Original sin can be forgiven in Baptism, and your actual sins can be forgiven in Confession. You have plenty of opportunities to repent, confess your sins, and live a holy life. Take advantage of My graces and My forgiveness that souls born before My death did not have. You are faced with many earthly temptations from the devil, but call on My Name and I will come to your aid. When you are tested, call on Me to send you angels of protection.”

Thursday, March 28, 2013

April 3, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013: (Holy Thursday)
Jesus said: “My people, you witnessed the washing of the feet at Mass when I gave My apostles a model to follow in helping each other. In the vision of My agony in the garden, I asked My apostles to watch and pray. I knew My hour had come, but I realized it was My place to do the Will of My Father. It is not easy to accept suffering as a human, but I had a world of souls to save, so I could not refuse to carry on. I call My faithful to commit to your daily prayers, even if your body complains of praying. It is your soul that benefits from your prayers, and they are needed for your many intentions. You have been suffering some penances during Lent, but they do not compare to My suffering on the cross. Follow Me in silence, and do not complain when you are offering up your penances to Me. Continue attending the rest of your Holy Week services.”