A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

John Leary - U.S.A.


 Alternate text goes here


Saturday, April 20, 2013

May 2, 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you can see in the first reading when St. Peter healed a paralytic man and raised Tabitha from the dead, that many came to believe in Me because of these miracles. Even today in the vision, there are still miracles happening in My Name that can cause some people to be converted to the faith. In the Gospel reading I called on My faithful to eat My Body and drink My Blood to have eternal life. Some of My disciples stopped following Me because they thought that I was calling them to cannibalism.
They did not realize that the bread and wine were transubstantiated into My Body and Blood that I would give them. This occurs at every Mass even now, but some people do not believe in My Real Presence. This Gospel shows that it was hard to believe years ago, and even today. Blessed are those who believe in My Real Presence for they will have extra graces for their belief.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are reading of how I bring you spirit and life in My Eucharist. You are seeing the signs of new life in nature in the green grass and budding trees. This new life is also seen in the celebration of My Resurrection in a new glorified body. I want all people to
hear My Good News of salvation, and see My love for them because I died to bring salvation to all souls. I want all of you to experience My love of forgiveness of your sins, and to feel My love of My Eucharist, as I am intimate with you when you receive Me. When you truly are open to receive Me, you will be overwhelmed with My infinite love. Every time you receive Me in Holy Communion, it is like a new experience of My love that knows no bounds. Rejoice in this new life in nature, and a renewed life in the spirit of your soul.”

Friday, April 19, 2013

May 2, 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013: (St. Paul’s conversion in the reading)
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s first reading you are seeing how Saul had a huge conversion to become St. Paul. A great light forced him off of his horse, and he was blind for three days. He was changed from one who was destroying My Church into its most powerful missionary, including all of his epistles to the various cities. St. Paul’s letters have given you beautiful teachings for life on many different subjects of faith. St. Paul is a model for all of My faithful to go out to all the nations to share My words of salvation of My death and Resurrection. My son, I have healed your own addiction to computer programming so you could be prepared to be one of My missionaries to spread My messages about the end times, and My protection at My refuges. You have been given many skills and talents to spread My messages by word of mouth, the written word in your books, the internet messages, DVD presentations, and your own speaking in various cities. My faithful need to be informed about the coming tribulation, and the eventual need to protect their souls and lives at My refuges. Your words of love, teachings, and warnings are the words that I have given you to share with the people. Keep working in faith to spread My messages, for your reward will be great in heaven.”
Jesus said: “My people, some refuges may be tunnels or caves to stay. When you bring your backpacks, you will have some food, water, and some clothes. You should also bring some pans and implements for eating, as well as some windup flashlights. Your tent and sleeping blanket can provide a sealed environment from bugs and moisture. You may need some coats for the cool cave temperatures. I will still make My people invisible to the evil ones, and I will multiply your food and water. My angels will give you daily Communion, even in your cave. You will need to stay near the opening of the cave for enough oxygen. My refuges will provide a safe place during the tribulation of less than 3½ years. You may suffer a rustic living for a time, but you will have My reward in the Era of Peace, and later in heaven. This tribulation time will be your purgatory on earth, so be patient for My coming victory over evil.”

Thursday, April 18, 2013

May 2, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, it is appropriate on this Thursday to see the events that occurred on Holy Thursday. You are looking down into My cup that foreshadowed My Blood that I would give up on Good Friday when I shed it in My sacrifice on the cross. St. John’s Gospel is focused on those who receive My Good News, and partake in having Holy Communion. When you eat My Body and drink My Blood, you will have eternal life. This is an affirmation that you have My Real Presence in every Holy Communion that you receive. Not all people believe in My Real Presence in the consecrated Host, but I am still present just the same. In the desert, the Israelites had the manna, but now I give you Myself as the Bread of Life. You can even survive on just My consecrated Host, as some saints have. Rejoice in this gift of Mine to all who believe in My words of St. John’s Gospel.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you were mourning for those killed in Boston, and now more lives were taken at the city of West in Texas. A fertilizer factory caught fire, and firemen were trying to put out the fire. Within a half hour, there was a huge explosion that killed some firemen when ammonium nitrate exploded causing an earthquake and a tremendous shock wave. Many homes were damaged, and there was a search for the dead and maimed. Many people were injured as the town was badly damaged. Pray for those who have died and for the survivors to get back their normal lives again.”
Jesus said: “My people, this latest gun legislation that was defeated, was a setback not only for your President, but also for the one world people who want to take away your guns. You have people standing up for their Second Amendment rights vs. those who wanted to limit gun ownership. This has become a large issue that threatens citizens from defending themselves from the criminals who always can find guns. I do not want people killing each other with guns, but it is understood in immediate defense of your family.”
Jesus said: “My people, your National Budget problems have been in the background amidst other issues as the bombing and other legislation on guns and immigration. It will be a hard compromise between all of these proposed budgets. These same Congress people will also have to vote on raising the debt limit as well. Currently, only stopgap raises are being discussed. Budget cuts and possible tax increases may have to be compromised to cut the national deficits. If the budget cannot be balanced, then America may face more credit rating decreases. Pray that your leaders will vote for what is best for your country.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are starting to see some threats to your financial system both in the lower prices of commodities as gold and silver, and many billionaires who are getting rid of their stock holdings. You are seeing lower gold and silver prices for paper contracts only. This is because one bank is not giving back the gold from the paper contracts. This is causing a low price for paper contracts, but the actual physical gold prices are still higher. This could be an attempt by the rich to hold physical commodities before a crash of the markets could come. If a crash or civil war results, My faithful will need to come to My refuges.”
Jesus said: “My people, this latest news of the new H7N9 virus spreading in China, now appears to be spreading from human to human as well as being a deadly virus with 30% of the sick people who are dying. This new bird flu virus is contagious and deadly, just as I warned that you would see such a new flu that could threaten large populations. If this becomes a pandemic virus, then you will need to come to My refuges to be healed by looking on My luminous cross.”
Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you various signs that a new war could break out in Korea or the Middle East. Many of your wars have been instigated by the one world people against various dictators that threaten their neighbors . A new war would serve their purpose by weakening America’s defense so you would be an easier takeover target. Keep praying that a war does not come and kill millions of people.”
Jesus said: “My people, in the West there are very few sources of fresh water. Even now many towns and cities are overusing the water from the Colorado River. Water wells need to be very deep in this area, and there is not enough water for the farmers and all of the large cities. Other sources of water would have to come from purifying ocean water, and a lot of piping to bring it to the people. This fresh water need is a growing problem, especially when you also have to deal with pollution of your rivers and water wells.”

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

May 2, 2013
Wednesday, April 17, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel you saw again how I proclaimed Myself as the Bread of Life. At the Mass the priest consecrates the bread and wine into the Real Presence of My Body and Blood. When you receive Holy Communion, you are receiving My Body and Blood, and those, who do so, will have eternal life. I give you your spiritual Bread that feeds your soul every day that you receive Me worthily. Feeding your spiritual life in the soul is even more important than feeding the physical body. You again are seeing the hot coals of hell because it is important that you do everything to encourage your family and friends to keep close to Me, and away from sin. There are many family members that do not come to Mass or church, and they are not putting Me at the center of their lives. Some are living in fornication, while others are using birth control, and they worship things as sports, money, and fame. My faithful need to be shining examples of giving the right message of love to everyone. Show them that following My Commandments, daily prayer, and sharing faith and love of neighbor, is the proper life that I desire for everyone. If I am not a part of people’s lives, then they truly are risking the fires of hell. I am merciful, and I await souls to come to Me for forgiveness, but I am just, and people need to make the right choices in order to come to heaven. Keep praying for the souls of your family and friends so they are not lost to hell. Tell them how much I love them, and I want them to love Me as well.”
Jesus said: “My people, a while back you were seeing a series of gun killings using assault rifles where the gunmen committed suicide. This coincided with a push for gun law legislation which just got defeated in the Senate. Now you are seeing a series of possible terrorist activities involving the bombing at the Boston Marathon, ricin letters being sent to a U.S. Senator and your President, and now a huge explosion at a fertilizer factory. It is not certain about the fertilizer factory, but it is very suspicious that all of these things are occurring at about the same time. The one world people have an agenda to use false flag terrorist acts to help precipitate an excuse for martial law. If more of this violence continues, then you are seeing an organized pattern for takeover. The more incidents that you have, this will allow your Homeland Security to start setting up checkpoints where there are crowds of people. Remember the techniques of the one world people where they create the problem, and then they create the solution. If martial law is declared, this will be a sign to come to My refuges when your life might be endangered.”

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 18, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen several provocative incidents in North Korea that have alarmed the countries around them. This vision shows a preparation for another missile launch that has shown their capability for launching warheads for some distance. They also have tested nuclear weapons, but it is not evident that they have the ability to put nuclear warheads on their missiles. Many of the war games and troop movements could threaten peace with South Korea. I have given you a message that a war could break out soon. Two potential areas of conflict could involve America either in Korea or in the Middle East. Keep praying that such a war does not start, so many people would not be killed or get injured.”
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen in the news how a bomb in a pressure cooker went off and ball bearings were sent out like shrapnel that killed three people and injured over 260 others. This happened at a crowded event of the Boston Marathon. This appears to be a terrorist attack, but no group has come forward to claim this evil deed. Other attacks by terrorists have used much larger bombs in order to kill more people. The smaller bomb might have been used on purpose to try and implicate a possible right wing group. There are many analysts that are making such accusations. Pray that the people involved who were injured, can be healed, and that the perpetrators can be brought to justice.”

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 18, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you are still celebrating My Easter feast of My glorious Resurrection. This ‘V’ in the vision is for My victory over sin and death. I know you are weak in your sins, and I have given you My sacrament of Penance so you can confess your sins in seeking My forgiveness. I have conquered the devil because I am more powerful than him. This is why you should not fear evil because when you are with Me, I can help defend you from the devil’s temptations. Do not endanger your souls in occasions of sin, but avoid such places that tempt you. I am asking you to live holy lives as you follow My direction. My ways are better than man’s ways. My victory over sin and death has also allowed souls, who are purified, to enter the gates of heaven for all eternity. I love all of My people, and this is why I have died for your sins, so you can have salvation from the evil of the world. With My help, you can save your soul from hell, and strive to be with Me in heaven one day. Heaven should be the goal of every soul. Heaven rejoices over every soul that converts its life to follow Me instead of the evil of the world. Then when you come to heaven, We can celebrate your victory of being crowned a saint in heaven.”
Jesus said: “My people, there are two paths in life. One road can lead you to heaven, while the other fork can lead to sin and hell. Following My path will be difficult for the body because I will lead you to holiness and a moral life. Leading a chaste life until marriage, may cause a restraint of your earthly desires, but you will be living in less occasion of sin. Those, who follow the path of their passions, are led to living together in the mortal sin of fornication. This lifestyle leads to continuous sin, and it will be hard to convert from an addiction to lust. If you truly love someone for who they are, you will not violate them with sex before marriage. You should be patient in your courtship. It is better that you get married in a relatively short time of a year or so because you will be tested with sinful desires. Do not follow other people who are living together just because they are living in sinful pleasures. Do not let people tell you that you are old-fashioned, because obeying My laws will reward you with My graces for a happy marriage. Those, who follow the path that I will lead you on, will be abiding in My love by their obedience. A good moral life will lead you to an eternal life with Me in heaven, but following your own ways could lead you on the wrong path to hell.”
Jesus said: “My people, this vision is showing you some of the details of the coming Warning or illumination of conscience that everyone will experience all over the earth at the same time. At that time people will see their soul bodies released outside of their physical bodies, and they will be outside of time. You could see how they were flying free into the clouds, and they shared an exhilarating feeling of freedom and joy. These souls were then drawn to My Light as they came before Me to receive their life review. After remembering their unforgiven sins, then they received their mini-judgment of either heaven, hell, or purgatory. These souls were told that if they did not change their lives, that this judgment would become their final judgment. This experience will cause many people to seek Confession for Catholics, or a need for repentance in others. This will be a glorious time to convert those souls, if they give Me their consent by changing their lives to follow Me. Rejoice that My mercy is being granted to every soul so each soul will be given an opportunity to save his or her soul from hell.”

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 18, 2013
Sunday, April 14, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I shine My Light of grace and love over all the people. It is unfortunate that all souls do not open their hearts to love Me because they have cold hearts. I cannot come into your heart unless you open the door from the inside. You know how much I love you, because you are witnesses of My death and Resurrection that I suffered for your sins. Just as I called out to St. Peter if he loved Me three times, so I ask all of you if you love Me as well. St. Peter denied Me three times, and I gave him an opportunity to repent and give his love to Me. So I realize in your weakened state that you have denied Me in your sins. I also give all people an opportunity to come to Me and have their sins forgiven in Confession. Once you repent, then you will be forgiven, and My grace will be restored to your soul. You can show your love for Me in your prayers, coming to Mass, and seeking forgiveness in Confession. When you love Me, you can also share your love with all of your neighbors in helping them with their needs. So let your cold hearts melt in My love, and greet Me with open arms into your heart and soul. Once My love permeates your life, and you allow Me to lead you, you will find all of your crosses will be lighter. As Simon helped Me to carry My cross, so I will be helping you in carrying your cross of life.”

Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 18, 2013
Saturday, April 13, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I appeared to My apostles walking on the water, and I calmed the stormy seas. They thought I was a ghost at first. I said to them ‘Do not be afraid, it is I.’ This image of calming the sea represents how I come to My faithful, and I can calm the troubles in your life. I ask My faithful to trust in My help with all the trials in your life. By faith I will give you the strength that you need in My sacraments to overcome any fears that you have. Remember that you will never be tested beyond what you can endure by My grace. When you have confidence in My help, you will always have peace in your soul, despite what goes on in the world. In the vision and in the first reading, you are seeing how by the laying on of hands, the deacons were chosen to help My apostles in My early Church. Many of the widows had to be served at table by the deacons. All of the early communities had to help one another in their daily needs. Even today your deacons help with the sick and other duties that your priests cannot attend. Rejoice in My help throughout your lives. You know that you can call on Me in any of your needs, and I will be with you.”

Friday, April 12, 2013

April 18, 2013
Friday, April 12, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, this Gospel of the multiplication of the bread and fish for the 5,000 men is closely associated with My sharing of My Body and Blood with My faithful at every Mass. You have just shared the words of My first Mass at My Last Supper on Holy Thursday. This miracle of the consecration of the bread and wine into My Body and Blood occurs at every Mass, and this is My gift to all of My faithful. In every tabernacle you have My Real Presence with you even to the end of this age. You always have a friend in Me when you visit My Blessed Sacrament. I will help you in all of your spiritual and physical needs if you just ask Me. Those, who receive Me in Holy Communion worthily, and visit Me frequently in My tabernacle, are My special adorers who have made Me the center of their lives. See this gift of My Eucharist as a sharing of My love with all of you. The Father, the Holy Spirit, and Myself love all of you, and We want you to love Us and worship Us as your God, Creator, and Savior. It is not easy, but I ask My faithful to give your will over to Our Divine Will. The first reading about Gamaliel’s advice to leave the apostles alone, was how My Church was allowed to thrive since I formed My Church on St. Peter, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. This allowing of messages to be tested by time is the same way of seeing if the fruits are from Me. If good fruits result, then these messages will be confirmed. I have been giving you messages, My son, for twenty years to prepare for the end times. You have been allowed to continue, and you have seen good fruits come from them. Give praise and thanks to Me for all that I am doing through your ‘yes’.”

Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 18, 2013
Thursday, April 11, 2013: (St. Stanislaus)
Jesus said: “My people, in your diocese and many others, there is a lack of bishops through retirements and other reasons. In the time of St. Stanislaus, he was martyred by the king as he was defending the Church. As you approach the time of the tribulation, you will be seeing more vacancies among the clergy as persecution of My Church will increase. You will first see a disruption from a division within My Church, as there will be a split between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. Then you will see more persecution coming from your own government. Already you are seeing your Defense Department classifying Catholics and evangelicals as extremists or terrorists. This is just the beginning when those, who believe in Me, will be tested in their faith. Just as Hitler isolated the Jews from jobs and their civil rights, this will be happening also in America for Catholics and evangelists. The Antichrist will be coming into power, and all of My believers will be threatened by the one world people who are controlled by Satan. This is why I have inspired people to set up refuges for this time, so My faithful will be protected by My angels at these safe havens. Trust in Me when I warn My faithful that it is time to come to the safety of My refuges.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, almost all of your presidents were and are Masons, and they are among the one world people that control governments all over the world. It is the central bankers that control nations through their debts and debt based money. Once your money was taken off gold or silver backing, then the printing presses started spewing out more dollars so your government could continue its spending beyond your tax income. This fiat money is becoming less valuable with every year as you make Treasury Notes out of thin air. Your money system and your National Debt are about to crash because there is no way to continue paying the interest or the debt back. When this happens, My faithful will need to come to My refuges.”
Jesus said: “My people, as your current government wants to reduce your nuclear arsenal to zero, other nations as North Korea and Iran are building more nuclear weapons. The reduction in your defense is not the right thing to do when you are seeing more threats of war. The one world people want you to disarm so you would be a target for aggressor nations to take you over. Disarming your citizens of their guns is another part of their plan, but your people do not want to give up their weapons. Keep praying for peace, but you may need to be prepared for a civil war in America.”
Jesus said: “My people, with every new poll you are seeing the morals of America degrading. A recent poll has shown 48% of young women are having relations or fornication before marriage. Only 23% of young women are waiting until after marriage for lawful relations. You are also seeing more and more states accepting gay marriage, and even some are accepting lawful marijuana. A few states even accept mercy killing or euthanasia. Mothers are still killing millions of their babies by abortion every year. As these evils increase, you are having My blessings withdrawn from your protection.”
Jesus said: “My people, you have been watching this latest bird flu virus, H7N9, in China that has a 30% death rate for those who become infected. Many of these flu viruses have been created in the lab, and there is some suspicion with this new virus. I have warned you that the one world people have a desire to reduce the world’s population with a new bird flu virus that would be both contagious and deadly. There is some indication that this new virus is spreading between people in the same locations and not just from handling chickens. Beware if this virus becomes pandemic, because you may have to come to My refuges to be healed.”
Jesus said: “My people, you knew Theresa as a quiet and faithful lady for her many years at Holy Name Church. She was dedicated in her work at many organizations in your parish. She will be missed by many of you. I have taken her home to heaven for all that she had to suffer on earth. She will be praying for her family and friends. Pray for her family in all of their needs.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a little cooler weather this spring than last year, but the precipitation has still been lower than usual. Some drought conditions will continue, but not quite as severe as last year. There is still some concern over further man-made events from the HAARP machine that could bring more disasters. Pray that you will have better crops this year so there will be enough food for most people to survive.”