A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

quarta-feira, 19 de junho de 2013

I will create miracles all over the world to prove to the skeptics that it is I, Jesus Christ, who has sent My prophet to prepare all of you for My Second Coming


 clique para saber sobre a origem da imagem


I will create miracles all over the world to prove to the skeptics that it is I, Jesus Christ, who has sent My prophet to prepare all of you for My Second Coming

My dearly beloved daughter, all of those who know the Truth and who accept the prophecies contained in My Father’s Book, must accept that He has granted the world the greatest Mercy.
Now that the time draws closer for My Second Coming, those who recognize My Voice and who listen to Me, must devote their time to ensure that they spread My Word and pray for the salvation of all their brothers and sisters.
My beloved disciples, My Graces are being poured over you and you must remain confident when helping others to prepare for My Second Coming. Even when they scream obscenities at you, you must remain calm. This Mission will be the most vilified since My Crucifixion, but know that it is the Mission which will save billions of souls. 
This is My time. It is the time allocated to Me by My beloved Father, as agreed. It is the time for My Reign when the New Heaven and the New Earth will merge as one. Just as My Father’s Will is done in Heaven, so too will it be done on Earth. All will become one. Hatred, suffering and the power of evil will cease. Every effort you make now to salvage your own souls and your prayers to save others will be worth it, no matter how difficult it is. Let them roar at you, scourge you, abuse you, call you liars and treat you cruelly. The more you will suffer, the more souls you will bring to Me.
I have carved out this path and it is guarded by all of the angels in Heaven. Every evil spirit will cause disruption, create obstacles and try to stop you walking towards Me, but it will be useless. They cannot stop Me reaching out to you or drawing you closer. There will be billions of you. Those who refuse to prepare now will do so in time. You must not allow them to slow you down, for time is short.
Every one of you in My Remnant Army will be given special Graces and I will create miracles all over the world to prove to the skeptics that it is I, Jesus Christ, Who has sent My prophet to prepare all of you for My Second Coming.
Your Jesus