A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013

John Leary - U.S.A.


 Alternate text goes here


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 26, 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you saw how Abraham was promised the land for the Jewish people, and that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars in the sky. Lot would later have to leave Sodom because of its evil. In the Gospel I told the people that they would need to have life in heaven by entering through the narrow gate which meant being obedient to My Commandments. The gate to hell is broad, meaning more people will choose the easy way of the flesh. Those, who will choose to go through the narrow gate, are few, which is why I call My faithful the remnant, and not the majority.
To follow Me, you will have to give your will over to Me, but many people like to be in control of their lives. Following My ways will go against the ways of man and the flesh. You are being tested in this life to work on perfecting your soul for heaven, and to convert as many souls as possible to save them from hell. You can only come to heaven through Me out of love, or out of the fear of hell.”

Monday, June 24, 2013

June 26, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013: (The Nativity of St. John the Baptist)
Jesus said: “My people, I sent many prophets ahead of Me that promised a Redeemer would come, and lastly I sent St. John the Baptist as a herald in the desert of My coming. St. John’s birth was to a barren woman, St. Elizabeth. The angel Gabriel announced the coming birth to St. Zechariah, but he questioned the angel because of the couple’s old age. As a result of this doubt, the angel made St. Zechariah deaf and he could not speak. Once St. John was born, and he was named, his father could speak again, and he announced My praises. St. John preached a message of repentance of sin to all the people, and he baptized people in the Jordan River. He spoke as a herald of My coming, and as a babe in the womb, he even stirred as My Blessed Mother came with Me. Today, you have many prophets speaking of My coming in these end times. You will see My illumination of conscience in the Warning when all souls will have a chance to be saved in their life review. I have given you many messages to prepare your souls by frequent Confession. You will see a great battle of evil vs. good in the coming of the Antichrist in the tribulation. My faithful will be led to safe havens of protection where My angels will protect them at My refuges. Rejoice that you are living in these days before My victory over all of the evil ones.”
Jesus said: “My people, awhile ago I gave you a message about the coming Ison comet as a sign of the Warning. Today, I am telling you that this comet is not only a sign, but it is an omen of bad things coming such as the evil of the Antichrist in the tribulation. You are seeing signs of war, signs of financial instability, and signs of riots in various countries. My faithful need to have all of their preparations ready for when you will have to leave for My refuges. My refuge builders also need to put the finishing touches on their preparations for food, water, and bedding that will be shared with My pilgrims. My faithful should think of themselves as pilgrims because they are coming to a place of holy ground where there will be perpetual Adoration at every refuge. They will have My angels protecting them, and they will be healed of all of their health problems when they look upon My luminous cross in the sky.”

Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 26, 2013
Sunday, June 23, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I asked My apostles: ‘Who do people say that I am?’ After some remarks about Me being St. John the Baptist, Elijah, or one of the prophets, St. Peter spoke up: ‘Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ I commended St. Peter for his understanding, but it was the Holy Spirit that inspired him. This question of who I am should be answered by everyone. If you truly know who I am, then you would love Me, and honor My Real Presence in My consecrated Host. Hopefully, people should come to know Me before they die and meet Me at their judgment. It is one thing to know who I am, but it is another to act on this knowledge. Until you move this knowledge from your brain down into your heart, then you do not fully appreciate who I am as a Person. If you truly love Me, then you will love your neighbor, and invite them to know and love Me. Love is something that you share, and it is not meant just to keep it to yourself. This is why I love everyone, and I want My faithful to love everyone also, even your enemies.”
(Latin Mass) Jesus said: “My people, My apostles were just starting to go out to the neighboring villages to share the Good News that the Kingdom of God was at hand in Me. I knew they needed courage and the grace of the Holy Spirit to do their mission for Me. It was when they were gathered together after My Resurrection, that I breathed on them and I told them: ‘Receive the Holy Spirit, whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.’ (John 20:22) Once My apostles received the gifts of the Holy Spirit, they were able to speak out without fear as witnesses to My death and Resurrection as the salvation for all of mankind. My faithful of today have also received the gifts of the Holy Spirit at their Baptism and their Confirmation. You also are being called to the same mission of going out to all the nations to preach My Good News. Call on Me to send you My angels to help you in evangelizing souls from the devil. Have no fear as I am with you always.”

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 26, 2013
Saturday, June 22, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I know your every need before you even ask Me, so I am watching over all of you so that you find a way to satisfy your hunger, your thirst, and your need for a shelter. Since I am looking out for your protection, do not worry about what you are to eat, what you are to wear, or where you will be sleeping. You need to trust in Me for everything, because you are dependent on Me for all of My gifts to you. So do not worry about the past, or tomorrow, for today has enough troubles of its own. You can only live in the present moment, and worrying about things will not help your life in anyway. I have taken care of you in all of your trials in the past, and I will help you in the same way in the years to come. So keep your peace in your soul, because worries, and anxieties about worldly things are all from the devil to upset you.”
Jesus said: “My people, it is hard to think of a coming famine when you see the shelves full at your grocery stores. Remember that these stores only have three days supply of food in their warehouses. If there was a shortage in food or fuel, the trucks that you depend on, could slow your supply lines very quickly. Even some of your government leaders are telling their friends to have at least a six month supply of food on hand. The VIPS are storing tons of food in their underground bunkers because they know there could be a revolution over the coming loss of your freedoms. My faithful should also have at least six months to a year’s supply of food on hand before you need to come to My refuges. You have seen riots come to Greece and Brazil because their leaders were putting too much of a strain on their finances, including welfare money. Imagine the riots in your streets if you had a major recession without any welfare money. Such manipulated riots could trigger the martial law that the one world people want for their takeover of America. Be prepared to come to My refuges when I warn you that it is time to come.”

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 26, 2013
Friday, June 21, 2013: (St. Aloysius Gonzaga)
Jesus said: “My people, in areas that do not have lakes and rivers, the people are dependent on wells and aquifers. These underground sources of water provide what is needed for drinking and irrigating the farm crops. In the summer months there is less rainfall, and droughts during this time have endangered the farmers’ crops. Last year’s drought reduced your crops, and this year will not be much better. Pray that your farmers will have the right amount of rain for a good harvest. Your food stores are lower than usual, and another poor harvest could threaten the beginning of a famine in parts of the world. These poor harvests are why I have been warning My faithful to store some extra food. Any increase in food prices could be an indication of coming shortages.”
Jesus said: “My people, you take your lights for granted, but there has been a big change in switching from tungsten filaments for lights over to mercury lighting. The new lights are being forced on you, but they do use considerably less electricity for the same light. It is the disposal of mercury lighting that presents a disposal problem. There is another consideration for providing light when you have power outages, and when you may be at refuges without electricity. At your homes you have candles, kerosene or lamp oil lanterns, or wind-up LED lights. Some people have battery powered lights, but these lights will not last long. I have recommended the wind-up flashlights that do not require batteries, especially on the way to and at My refuges. It is very difficult to work in the dark of night without some source of light. Let this be a lesson to handle the darkness in power outages and at My refuges.”

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 26, 2013
Thursday, June 20, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I have mentioned before how vulnerable your communications and electricity are to any sudden EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack, either from flares from the sun or any high in the sky nuclear explosion. The chips that run your computers, appliances, cars, and electrical grids are vulnerable to such EMP effects. Other than changing the chips, there is very little that you could do. If these chips are destroyed, this could paralyze your economy. Any threat to the production of your electricity, could also cause problems in your needs. Your President is planning to try and shut down all of your coal-fired power plants without Congressional approval. This source of electricity represents almost half of what is being provided currently. Your people need to be aware of these coming plans because alternative power production could not replace all of your coal-fired power plants. Remember when the one world people want to take over your country, they will find an excuse to shut down your electricity, which would make many unprepared people helpless in providing food, heat, or cooling. I have warned My faithful to have some food on hand with extra fuel and water in case you may see a famine or power outage. If your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to come to My refuges at that time.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, I have given a message before that your President’s goal is to reduce your nuclear weapons to zero without consulting Congress. He is presently saying how he wants to reduce your nuclear weapons from 1,500 down to 1,000. These treaties with Russia are suspect because Russia has not followed any such treaties. This is essentially a unilateral disarmament that will eventually make your country vulnerable for an attack and a takeover. In a world that has many nuclear arms, it does not make sense to do this unless the one world people are controlling this action. Your representatives need to speak up on this ultimate disarmament.”
Jesus said: “My people, your President is again ignoring Congress in trying to shut down all of your coal-fired power plants. Using natural gas would produce a cleaner fuel, but it would be a large expense to change over such plants from coal. Wind, solar, and other green sources could not replace almost half of your electricity that comes from coal. Many people are going to complain if they lose their electricity, or are forced to pay a high price for their power. Using government control through regulations could create a huge outcry from the people.”
Jesus said: “My people, your Federal Reserve has been printing $85 billion a month in Treasury Notes out of thin air to bail out your banks’ bad loans. This huge addition of dollars and this purchase of Treasury Notes has kept an artificially low interest rate. This has hurt savers and has inflated the stock market. As soon as this money comes to a stop, bonds will lose value with higher interest rates, and capital for loans could slow your economy making them harder to obtain. These gyrations by your Federal Reserve are diluting the value of your currency, and they could eventually create a dollar crash. By buying up all of these bad mortgages, the Federal Reserve could control most of your housing industry.”
Jesus said: “My people, with your new found energy sources, your country should become richer by not buying expensive foreign oil. The control of this new wealth is going to the rich instead of being shared with the people. Oil and natural gas prices should be going down, but they are still being held artificially high to give more money to the rich. This manipulation of your energy sources is a crime against your people. Pray that your people could share in these profits that are coming from your natural resources.”
Jesus said: “My people, many of your politicians are still supporting gay marriages as you have it in thirteen states. I still do not consider these true marriages because they are not with a man and a
woman as I started your race with Adam and Eve. Same sex marriages are an abomination as are homosexual acts because they violate My Commandments, and they are unnatural. My faithful need to speak out against such marriages, as well as speaking out against fornication in living together. Both of these lifestyles are living in sin, and they need to be stopped so these people can have a good Confession of their sins. Your laws are condoning these sins, as well as your continuing killing of My babies in abortion. Expect more punishing disasters as a punishment for your sins.”
Jesus said: “My people, many faithful souls are saying ‘yes’ to My request to build refuges for the faithful people who will need protection from the evil ones during the tribulation. Be thankful for all of their work to provide safe havens with bedding, food, and water. The evil ones who are following Satan, are also building more detention centers so they can kill Christians and patriots who will not go along with the new world order. When I give My people a warning that their lives are in danger, they should come to My refuges with their guardian angels so they are not martyred for refusing the coming mandatory chips in the body.”
Jesus said: “My people, you need to fight to keep your churches and schools open because you are seeing an attack on your home parishes. Some are claiming that there are not enough priests, but I send you more than enough vocations. It is how your dioceses are turning away good priestly candidates that is the reason for your shortages. Without sufficient spiritual leadership, it is hard to keep your parishes vibrant and growing. Keep praying for people to remain in their faith so they do not fall victim to spiritual laziness. The closer My people are to Me in My sacraments of Holy Communion and Confession, the stronger they will be in their faith with less desire to leave Me.”

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 26, 2013
Wednesday, June 19, 2013: (St. Romuald)
David said: “My dear family, I am letting you know that you can pray for my intercession for healings of souls and bodies. My mother has an injured leg which I could intercede for in your prayers. Your granddaughter also is in need of prayers for her spiritual direction. Your family and relatives still need some prayers to help them get to Mass and the sacraments. You are well aware that your time before the Warning is getting close, so your people have only a short time to prepare their souls for the tribulation that is coming. I am encouraging all of my sisters to stay close to Jesus on Sunday Mass and in regular Confession. Some of you have gifts to sense what events are about to take place, so follow your angel’s inspiration to prepare yourselves for what is coming.”
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a spinning globe of the earth to represent how your events are speeding up, as well as time itself. The devil knows that his time is running out, so he will be having his one world people move things along that will allow the Antichrist to come into power. In America it will be the mandatory chips in the body that will be forced on you by your new Health Care law. When people refuse to take these chips that could control their minds, the evil ones will try to eliminate such outlaws. This speeding up of events will bring on My Warning sooner so My faithful will be protected from the evil ones when My faithful come to My refuges. The Warning will be a wake-up call spiritually, so all sinners will have time to repent of their sins, and be prepared to come to My refuges. Heed My warning to get your spiritual life in order by frequent Confession. I will alert My faithful when their lives will be in danger, so they can come to My refuges.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are in the midst of a spiritual battle between good and evil. On the one side, you have My faithful remnant standing up for what they believe. On the other side, the one world people are being led by Satan in how to take over the world. The people in the middle will need to choose between working with Me or working with the demons. Many people do not realize that taking a chip in the body will allow the evil ones to control them like robots, so everyone needs to avoid taking this chip at all costs. The evil authorities will not tell you that those who refuse this chip, will be killed. You will be told in the Warning not to take this chip, and not to worship the Antichrist. To avoid being killed, My people will need to call on Me to have their guardian angel lead them with a small visible flame to the nearest refuge. Those, who remain in their homes, could risk being martyred. My refuges will be at places of My Blessed Mother’s apparitions or shrines, places of Adoration, consecrated land, monasteries, or caves. Do not fear the evil ones because My angels will put an invisible shield around you on your way to My refuges. Some may desire to stay at their homes, but they could be lost if they do not repent of their sins. Encourage your families to come to My refuges, but only people who believe in Me will be accepted into My refuges. You need to work on evangelizing your family members, especially after the Warning, or they may chose not to come to My places of safety. Everyone needs to make a free will decision to come to My refuges. I will not force people to leave their homes. Join Me on the side of good in this battle, or you could find yourself in hell at the end if you do not accept Me. I love everyone, but I cannot force you to love Me. Call on My mercy, and you could be saved.”

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 26, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel can be difficult for most people because I am asking you to love your enemies and your persecutors. Remember that you need to separate the sins from the sinner. All of you are made good in your bodies and souls, but it is your sinful actions that can make problems for others, and others’ sins for you. Man’s ways deal with revenge and punishment for crimes. My ways deal with love and forgiveness. I am merciful, but in some instances where there is no repentance, I am just also. I love everyone, which is why I ask My faithful to love everyone. This loving of enemies is part of seeking perfection as My heavenly Father is perfect. Most people love their friends, but it takes more will power to love one’s enemies. The more you can love everyone, the closer you will be to heaven.”
Jesus said: “My people, in the health field your doctors are performing marvels with body parts and adult stem cells. You have seen knee surgeries that used adult stem cells to restore damaged knees. In other instances, you have also seen miracles of healing with various parts of the body. If people pray sincerely and have faith in My healing power, they can experience physical healings. Prayer and fasting can be powerful in healing any part of the body. Once My faithful come to My refuges during the tribulation, they will look upon My luminous cross in the sky and be healed of all of their ills. Many of My faithful will be joyful to have all of their body parts working properly without requiring any medication. If you should receive a healing, you need to give Me thanks for answering your prayers. Sometimes I allow people to experience some pain to humble them or to test their endurance. If you have some chronic pain, you can offer it up to Me for your sins or the sins of another. This offering is called redemptive suffering, which is what I offered up for all of mankind when I died on the cross. Pain can be an aggravation, but it can also be used for good in a spiritual sense.”

Monday, June 17, 2013

June 26, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of people climbing up some steps on their knees, represents these souls at various stages of their spiritual progress. You first have a time of conversion to the faith which may come from a young child or as an adult. At some time in your progress, you may come to realize that you are totally dependent on Me for everything. At that point you can work on letting Me become the Master of your lives so you can fulfill the mission that I have for your life. This leads you into a loving desire to make a personal commitment to following My ways and My Commandments. At your Baptism, your God-parents spoke up for you, but later in life, you need to speak and act on your own. Once you are familiar with the requirements of the faith, then you can develop a loving relationship with Me as a personal friend. When you live as a loving person for Me and your neighbor, then you will be drawn to help other souls in evangelization and in fulfilling their needs. I have asked you to love everyone, even those people who persecute you and offend you. This is the perfection that I call all souls to strive for because I love all of you enough to die for you. If you can imitate My perfect love in some way, then you are not far from heaven. Be careful not to criticize your neighbor because each of you are at different stages on your path to perfection.”
Jesus said: “My people, all of My faithful will have the blessing of My Real Presence at every refuge. If you do not have a priest for Mass at your refuge, I will have My angels bring you a consecrated Host every day. You can use a Host also to establish around the clock perpetual Adoration at every refuge. Every hour you can assign at least two people to pray at an Adoration hour. This gift of My Real Presence will give the people hope and spiritual support for living in these hard times. If your people find it difficult to have enough food, I will multiply what they have. You can even live on just My consecrated Host as some of the saints did. Have no fear at My refuges because My angels will be watching over you with an invisible shield.”

Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 26, 2013
Sunday, June 16, 2013: (Father’s Day)
God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is watching over all the fathers of today who are struggling to support their families. I have given you all the gift of life, but just as Adam had to work by the sweat of his brow, all of you have to work for a living as well. It is unfortunate that there are still high rates of unemployment in many countries. Now, many of your women are working as well to make ends meet for their families. You are celebrating Father’s Day for all the heads of households. Today, is also a celebration for your heavenly Father as I am taking care of all of you with My graces. Remember Me in your prayers of the ‘Our Father’ and your ‘Glory Be to the Father’. You can show your appreciation of all of your fathers in all that they do for you. You can also say a prayer, or visit the graves of your deceased fathers. Fathers have a heavy responsibility in their working for a living, and helping to provide a home for their families. You all return to your parents to honor them on these days.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some areas that have floods from too much rain, while other areas out West are not getting enough rain, as they are having droughts and fires. Too much rain has also caused a problem for your farmers in planting their fields and with flooded fields. Water is necessary for life and crops, but it is the amount that can cause problems. Be thankful if you are getting the right amount of rain without any violent storms that can cause overturned trees and power outages. Your spring has been cooler with more rain than usual. You had billions of dollars of losses from last year’s disasters, and this year will have some losses as well. The violence of your storms seems to be increasing as you saw a 100 mph wind storm around Chicago, and your tornadoes were up to F-5 in Oklahoma. I mentioned before that these disasters would continue because of My punishment for your sins, especially your abortions.”